Synergy is also APC/Schneider’s only Authorized Software Partner in Eastern Ontario and can provide full support for your StruxureWare Data Centre Software based monitoring and management systems.
Please contact us for all your APC/Schneider service requirements for both hardware and software.
Comprehensive Site Service Plan (CSSP)
Synergy has the expertise and resources to provide a complete and comprehensive service and preventative maintenance solutions that can incorporate all components of your data centre infrastructure. From your Data Centre Infrastructure Management Software (DCIM) to cooling towers and everything in between, we have you covered 24/7/365. Synergy will ensure that all services are performed to industry standards as well as to manufacturers’ specifications.
- Licensed Professional Engineers (P.Eng)
- Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designers (ATD)
- BICSI Registered Communication Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- Master Electricians (ME)
- ASNT Certified Thermographers
- Licensed Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanics
- Licensed G1 Gas Technicians
- Licensed CFAA Fire Alarm Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Licensed Fire Protection System Installers (Sprinkler Technicians)
- Generator Mechanics
- Controls Technicians
- Novec 1230 Technicians
Our approach is to determine your specific individual needs and requirements in order to provide a custom service plan to incorporate the data centre infrastructure components at your site. We can provide service plans for a single system, complete data centre, or your entire facility infrastructure depending on your requirements.
Infrastructure Systems that Synergy and partners specialize in:
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Battery Systems and DC Power Plants
- Power Distribution Units
- Computer Room Air Conditioners
- Cooling Towers, Dry-coolers, Condensers, Fluid Loops & Chillers
- Emergency Generators
- Fuel Delivery Systems
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Electrical Distribution Components
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management Software (DCIM)
- Environmental Monitoring & Control Systems
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Security Systems
Benefits of a Comprehensive Site Service Plan (CSSP):
- You will have a single point of contact for all your maintenance services.
- You will benefit from enhanced service levels under our direction.
- We will provide you with effective service management and maintenance scheduling.
- Ensures that “Life-Cycle” issues are reported and documented.
- Provides you with access to our professional and unbiased expertise to evaluate service technician recommendations.
- Cost savings are realized by reducing your overhead in managing and coordinating your maintenance program.
- Elimination of “over servicing”.
- Inspection report management and accessibility via our costumer web portal.
- Peace of mind.
Critical Environment Site Assessment (CESA)
Synergy also provides services for data centre assessments and auditing. When was the last time your data centre infrastructure was assessed to determine available capacity or redundancy? If you do not know the specific amount of remaining power or cooling capacity, how are you supposed to determine if, and where you can deploy that new device? We can help!
Our CESA service provides you with the following benefits:
- A baseline reference of the current status of your data centre infrastructure.
- Identifies areas of vulnerability and suggests effective means for improvements.
- A comprehensive review and evaluation of the electrical and mechanical support systems.
- An accurate inventory of all data centre support hardware and critical components.
- A prioritized “to do list” of maintenance and upgrade items.
The CESA service can be provided as a one-time assessment in order to evaluate the current state of your data centre, or as an annual assessment as part of your preventative maintenance program to maintain data centre industry standards and best practices.
Data Centre Cleaning Service (DCCS)
Our Data Centre Cleaning Service (DCCS) is designed in a scalable manner to allow you to manage the service to cost ratio. Included, is a site specific scope of work that provides recommendations for which components and locations are recommended to be included. The DCCS can be provided as a one-time service or as an annual preventative service.
The components and locations included in this service consist of:
- Exterior of IT equipment
- Exterior of power and cooling infrastructure equipment
- Top of floor cleaning
- Under floor plenum cleaning
- Cable trays
- Communication cables
- Power cables and conduit
- Walls, ledges and ceilings
- Cooling and fire suppression piping
The benefits of our DCCS are:
- Increased reliability of your IT equipment and infrastructure
- Increased energy efficiency
We can also provide:
- Zink whisker remediation
- Post construction cleaning
Synergy uses industry best practices to complete the DCCS services including HEPA vacuum filters, clean room approved cleaning solutions and cleaning media.
We strive for healthy, long-term relationships with both clients and staff, based on shared values of mutual respect, integrity and a commitment to excellence. To determine if Synergy can help you improve your site efficiency, reliability, reduce operating costs, and provide peace of mind, please CLICK HERE to contact our Service Manager for a Comprehensive Service Plan consultation.